Such a Great Experience

"Please let me take a moment to let you know how much I love the pool and backyard retreat that your team design and built for me and my family. As a first-time pool builder and a busy single mom with three kids; I needed a lot of help and guidance throughout the entire process.  From my first meeting and the very beginning of my engagement with your company, I knew I had made the right choice.  As a salesperson myself for over 20 years, I understand that building customer relationships take time.  He took the extra time necessary to help me understand the process, offered fresh ideas, listened to my concerns and requests and always provided me with options to end up with a final design that suited my family.  As a highly visual person, he went the extra effort to deliver the pool plan using your Pool Studio software so I could see the full effect in 3-D. 

Once we moved into the construction phase and I could see the design coming to life in my backyard I had an opportunity to work with my construction manager.  He went above and beyond to meet my expectations.  He even met me in the rain so I could show him some specific stone that I wanted for the spa and kitchen area.  When I was traveling, he texted me photos of the construction in progress and even samples of the salt deck. He offered me the flexibility I needed to meet at my convenience.  He was available for questions, let me know what to expect in the days ahead and delivered as promised every step of the way.  The crews he brought to work were courteous and some of the hardest working people I have ever seen. 

I know that customer referrals are one of the truest measures of a highly successful company.  I was referred by my CIO, and have in turn referred my boss to Klapprodt for the build of her new pool. 

I wish you continued success in your business.  The key to that is an engaged and invested team that is committed to doing whatever it takes to deliver outstanding customer service.  You have such a team and should be very proud of the way they represent the Klapprodt brand. 

Thank you and your team for making this such a great experience.  My family and I will enjoy this pool for years to come."

Kathleen
Fort Worth, Texas