My Pool Looks Fabulous

"I wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed working with you.  My pool looks fabulous, thanks to you!

As you know, I had done background work on my own before choosing your company but I did not meet with any other pool companies.  Our first meeting was such a positive experience and I knew right away that I would be treated fairly.

Over this past month I have gotten to know my construction supervisor and I must say he has been one of the most courteous and professional people that I have had the pleasure of working with.  He is well organized and has kept me informed of each day's agenda.  He is always pleasant and smiling which has made working with him so much more enjoyable.

Taking on a project such as having a pool constructed is quite a task but you have made this process seem painless.  You both have always been available whenever I had a question and for that I am extremely grateful.

I will definitely recommend Klapprodt Pools to friends and neighbors."

Stefanie
Keller, Texas