Exceeded My Expectations

"I am writing to thank you for the wonderful experience I have had working with Klapprodt Kustom Pools.  You have continually exceeded my expectations for quality and service.

If you recall, I had three pool companies bid for my business.  One large local company, one smaller contractor, and you.  I choose Klapprodt because of the personalize attention I received from the very beginning of the process.  Every step of the way you have done exactly what you said you would do and that is all anyone can ask.

We have also been pleased with Klapprodt's weekly pool service.  Having the company that built the pool also service it allows an easy flow of communication for any issues that might arise.

I look forward to a long relationship with you and Klapprodt Kustom Pools."

Doug
Southlake, Texas