Commitment to Service

"I wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for all of the help you have provided us with over the past couple of months.  Michele and I are most certainly novices when it comes to owning a pool, and having friends like you that we can rely on when something comes up is definitely a reassuring feeling.  Commitment to service is something that Klapprodt Pools obviously takes very seriously, and I would imaging that it is a major component of the success you are seeing.  You have treated us as if Klapprodt was the company that did the original pool construction, and for that I cannot thank you enough.  I would imagine that most other companies would not have taken the same approach.

I will continue recommending Klapprodt Pools to anyone and everyone I know.

Again, thanks for being there for us.  Michele and I truly appreciate it!"

Tim and Michele
North Richland Hills, Texas